Frequently Asked Questions

What are the courses available for higher studies ?
A comprehensive list of courses would be available in the University prospectus and also on the University web sites. It varies from university to university.

Most of the universities have almost all courses from undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, research degrees (MPhil, PhD) to be offered to international students. You can get more information from Kannes’s councilors.
No. It is not so difficult to get a part-time job. In fact, If you are open to all kinds of legitimate work, securing a part-time job could be very easy too.

In fact you are respected for all kinds of work in the other countries and your part-time job is also a learning house for you as it offers you a chance of improving upon your communication skills, exposes you to real-time work, initiates you to interact with different people, improves the confidence level and above all assists you with the better handling of your expense account.
Kannes Education Consultancy could assist the candidate in making a right and a balanced choice after learning their requirements following an informal discussion on various relevant subjects. We works as a friend and an advisor with the candidate in making the most appropriate choice. We also provides the right information sources to its students that could further assist the cause.
Can I work during my course ? 
Normally you are allowed to work for 20 hours part-time per week during your full time course. However, during vacations you can work full-time.
Your husband or wife and any of your children under 18 can come to the abroad with you during your studies as long as you can support them and live without help from any public funds. The authorities must also believe that you are a genuine student, that you intend to leave at the end of the course and that you have the required qualifications to take the course. It is a good idea to keep all documentation in your hand luggage during travel, as it may need to be produced on arrival in the abroad. 

If you are issued with a visa for more than six months it will be the equivalent of a multiple entry visa. If you are a national of a country where entry clearance is a requirement and your course is for six months or less you may want to consider applying for a multiple entry visa in order to leave and re-enter the abroad during this time. Important note: Do not enter the abroad on a visitor’s visa with the intention of changing to a student visa at a later date. This is because unless you are from a country whose nationals do not need to obtain a visa before coming to the abroad, you will not be able to change to a student visa and will have to return home to make an application 

In self-contained flats, your rent will usually be payable monthly and your landlord or landlady is unlikely to live on the premises. Any rules you are required to keep will be written in the lease or agreement you have signed which is legally binding. The lease will usually be for specific periods and once you sign you are committed to renting the flat for that length of time. So study the lease carefully before signing, and if necessary take legal advice.
• The student can choose their accommodation as per their choice.
• University Halls, Hostel of Residence 
• Self-Catered - Where the students can cook their own food 
• Catered - Where the student is provided with the food 
• Private Accommodation 
• Rented Shared Apartment 
  (Students can make their own group of colleagues or could directly join other people   living in an apartment in a separate room on rent)
• Stay in a hotel or a guest-house

Not what you were looking for ?

Feel free to ask us anything !. Send your inquiry to us using the form below or click here to goto our contact page.